From Mark Gibson <mark.gib...@staff.bluematrix.com>
Subject RE: Latest 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT broken fop-2.2.0-20161020.085836-42
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 07:58:01 GMT
Are there any plans to release 2.2 in the near term?  Or is the focus mainly on bug nuking
and feature implementation at the moment?

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 21 October 2016 02:08
To: Jon Wu <jon@wuservices.com>
Cc: FOP Users <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>; FOP Developers <fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Latest 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT broken fop-2.2.0-20161020.085836-42

You could always download the source tree from trunk and build the maven artifacts locally.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Jon Wu <jon@wuservices.com<mailto:jon@wuservices.com>>
wrote:
Thanks for the quick fix Glenn!

Do you know if there's an easy way for me to use some FOP 2.2 without depending on the latest
SNAPSHOT until the final is released?

Wasn't sure if there was an easy solution to using a newer than official version and staying
on the same build without having my own Maven server, but I'm pretty new to SBT/Ivy/Maven.
The current version works for what I've needed it for, but pointing to SNAPSHOT causes long
daily dependency resolutions and it could break any time of course.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 3:01 PM Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>>