Hi Chris, I'm using default latest docbook fo xsl. I'll use fop-user for next.

Thanks

Hi There,

Chris

On 17/08/2015 18:05, Rahman USTA wrote:
Hello;

After investigation, followed docbook content failed;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><?asciidoc-toc?><?asciidoc-numbered?><article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" version="5.0" xml:lang="en">
<info>
<title>Selam</title>
<date>2015-08-17</date>
</info>
<section xml:id="_selam">
<title>Selam</title>
<note>
<simpara>Hello world</simpara>
<programlisting language="javascript" linenumbering="unnumbered">// code</programlisting>
</note>
</section>
</article>

Is it enough?

    please, add further information:
     - full error trace,
     - attached test case: short XSL-FO (the result of XML+docbook
    transformation, not the XML itself) that demonstrates the issue.

    <mailto:rahman.usta.88@gmail.com>>:
    > Hello;
    >
    > I want to switch 1.1 to 2.0 but when converting Docbook5 to PDF
    I'm getting;

    --
    pascal

--