From mvschouwenburg <maarten.vanschouwenb...@ccgroup.nl>
Subject Image path per run
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:45:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a set of xslt templates that each reside in their own folder. Each
folder has a sub folder called 'images'. The templates include images that
use relative paths from the template (eg: 'images/logo.png').

I know I can configure a relative url in the factory, but I'd like to reuse
the factory and specify the relative image path per run. I've seen people
use FoUserAgent.setBaseURL(), but this function doesn't seem to exist in FOP
2.0 anymore.

Is it possible to specify a relative image path per run, or can this simply
not be done?

Thanks,

Maarten