From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fop-pdf-images question regarding pdfbox Version/Patch
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:24:08 GMT

The patches to pdfbox 1.8.4 were deemed not necessary after changes were
made to fop to not need them. So they were removed with the upgrade to
1.8.5.

We could create a branch but right now it would be the same as the
commit Simon mentions.

If you have problems replacing 1.8.5 by 1.8.8 please ask in fop-users
for a new branch and if there is interest from other users we will
create one.