From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 00:07:35 GMT

Hi Stefan,

We decided this back in August (see below). The trigger was in fact
checkstyle which was updated in gump and we couldn't figure out how to
force gump to use the version we were using. So in a sense we felt we
needed more control over the build process.

Luis

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-dev/201408.mbox/browser