From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Add Type 1 subset support
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 07:33:52 GMT
Hi Rob,

You've done a great job in developing this feature. Before voting though
I'd like to understand why the default is not to subset Type 1 fonts.
Most users will want the smallest output file size possible. Not
enabling it by default is also inconsistent with True Type fonts, whose
default is to subset. This inconsistency could lead to confusion.

Thanks,

Chris