From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: FOP using ICU?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:21:13 GMT
By interoperability, I mean interoperability with different language line
breaking requirements. For example, Thai (and a number of other languages)
requires dictionary based support for line breaking. ICU supports this
today, while it is highly unlikely we would ever add this support to the
existing FOP implementation of UAX14.