From Robert Meyer <rme...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: new checkstyle/findbugs warnings
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:26:18 GMT
Hi Glenn,

Apologies for introducing those issues. I'll make sure to double check before posting a patch
in future. I have created the following Jira issue for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2179

I have updated it with a patch to resolve the issues, so if someone gets a chance to take
a look that would be great.

Regards,

Robert Meyer

From: glenn@skynav.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:49:03 -0600
Subject: new checkstyle/findbugs warnings
To: phancock@apache.org
CC: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org

peter, your recent commit (below) introduced 7 new checkstyle warnings and 1 findbugs error;
please fix and try to remember to check in future before committing, thanks, glenn
commit c32a1a7eca7607b0570d5e3f68e81a5a768f5e10

Author: Peter Hancock <phancock@apache.org>Date:   Thu Dec 13 11:41:49 2012 +0000
    Bugzilla 37114: Implementation of changes necessary to warn of invalid property values.

    Contributed by Robert Meyer.

    git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk@1421238 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68