From Alexios Giotis <alex.gio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two emails for every Jira issue update
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:59:55 GMT
If the emails were related to FOP-1840, then this is because it was assigned to fop-dev and
I reopened it, changed the fix version, resolved & closed.

Alexis

On 18 Dec 2012, at 02:12, Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I still get two, a few minutes apart... Looking at the headers only the message ID and
time are different between the two messages. Any suggestion?

> On 12/17/12 1:10 PM, Alexios Giotis wrote:
>> I was waiting until somebody updates an issue. Notifications are now received only
once.

>> Thank you Glenn !
>>
>> On 16 Dec 2012, at 17:32, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've removed the fop-dev user from the "Developers" role since there is already
a separate notification to that reflector. This should take care of the issue, but please
let me know if you still get two notifications.

>>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
>>> I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5658 to track this.
>>>

>>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
>>> does this occur for all JIRA messages, or just those messages generated from
your own actions on JIRA? ... fyi, i'm not seeing this

>>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Alexios Giotis <alex.giotis@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I receive two identical emails for every Jira issue update. From the email headers,
I can see that they are coming from the fop-dev mailing list. Anybody else having this problem
?