From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two emails for every Jira issue update
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:12:25 GMT

I still get two, a few minutes apart... Looking at the headers only the
message ID and time are different between the two messages. Any suggestion?

On 12/17/12 1:10 PM, Alexios Giotis wrote:
> I was waiting until somebody updates an issue. Notifications are now received only once.
>
> Thank you Glenn !
>
> On 16 Dec 2012, at 17:32, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
>
>> I've removed the fop-dev user from the "Developers" role since there is already a
separate notification to that reflector. This should take care of the issue, but please let
me know if you still get two notifications.

>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
>> I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5658 to track this.
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
>> does this occur for all JIRA messages, or just those messages generated from your
own actions on JIRA? ... fyi, i'm not seeing this

>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Alexios Giotis <alex.giotis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I receive two identical emails for every Jira issue update. From the email headers,
I can see that they are coming from the fop-dev mailing list. Anybody else having this problem
?