From Alexios Giotis <alex.gio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two emails for every Jira issue update
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:10:21 GMT
I was waiting until somebody updates an issue. Notifications are now received only once.

Thank you Glenn !

On 16 Dec 2012, at 17:32, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:

> I've removed the fop-dev user from the "Developers" role since there is already a separate
notification to that reflector. This should take care of the issue, but please let me know
if you still get two notifications.

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5658 to track this.
>

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> does this occur for all JIRA messages, or just those messages generated from your own
actions on JIRA? ... fyi, i'm not seeing this

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Alexios Giotis <alex.giotis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I receive two identical emails for every Jira issue update. From the email headers, I
can see that they are coming from the fop-dev mailing list. Anybody else having this problem
?