From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1360665 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: ./ src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/ test/java/org/apache/fop/intermediate/ test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutengine/
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:17:48 GMT
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhennebert@gmail.com>wrote:

> We can decide to change that and use a bug tracking system instead, but
> in the same time we do that we will have to have in place a new
> mechanism to generate the changes [1] page. Also, we will most likely
> have to find a way to feed the BTS with the content of status.xml that
> is not there yet.

The two issues are not necessarily connected: we don't need to wait until
we are generating status/changes from the BTS to make entries in BZ when we
make fixes. We can do the latter now without any other action. That's all
I'm asking be done now. The other can wait, perhaps best done after
infrastructure has transitioned us to JIRA.