From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject git-svn doesn't update svn:mergeinfo
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:18:05 GMT
Thanks Vincent for pointing out the problem with performing merges on git
side then using git-svn dcommit back to SVN repo. I've investigated this
further, and indeed, git-svn does not update svn:mergeinfo or any other SVN
properties, so doing merges on the git side will be problematic. I will use
svn merge tools going forward to prevent this from happening. Hopefully ASF
will support projects moving to GIT natively.

G.