From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_URI_Unification
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:32:30 GMT
Hi,

+1 for merging it to trunk.

That said, I'm a little puzzled with the release process.
In my mind, a RC should come before a production release, freezing all features.
Only bugfix should be permitted on RC.
Adding new feature to RC2 is a precedent that allows to add a new
feature after each RC, witch need to release a new... RC, etc.
I humbly suggest that the release process start with a 1.1 branch,
from witch RCx and final release will be tagged, that should allow to
continue merging branches onto trunk without any interaction on branch
release.
WDYT?

--
pascal