xmlgraphics-fop-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On Merging XGC 1.5rc1 & FOP 1.1rc1 back to Trunk?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:18:22 GMT
On 02/07/12 20:12, Glenn Adams wrote:
> What would people prefer?
>    - merging these RC1 tagged revs back to trunk now (i.e., real soon now)

Yes, but don’t delete the fop-1_1 branch after the merge. Use the
following trick to keep it alive:

>    - not merging now, but waiting until their respective branches
>    (commons-1_5 & fop-1_1) are final before merging
> If the former is followed, then we don't have to worry about overwriting
> site docs with the now older trunk docs. Further, this will make merges
> into trunk simpler as these branches reach finality. If the latter is
> followed, then there is a danger of accidentally using trunk to publish an
> update to site docs.
> My preference is to merge now, but I'd like to hear your comments (if any).
> G.


View raw message