I'm disturbed that such a change has been committed without a public discussion of the merits, risks, etc., of making such a breaking change.

Please revert this commit, conduct a public discussion, then, based on the results, implement the consensus. I have no idea if there is a consensus for this change without having a discussion.

Regards,
Glenn

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM, <mehdi@apache.org> wrote:
Author: mehdi
Date: Mon Jan 23 16:15:23 2012
New Revision: 1234877

Log:
Moved the FOUserAgent into the constructor of the Renderers

This breaks the public API but for good reasons:
1) the user-agent is essential for configuring the renderers
2) instantiation of the constructor is always followed by call to "setUserAgent()" (in the examples)
3) simplifies the API and reduces mutability of the Renderers