From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1234877 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: examples/embedding/java/embedding/ examples/embedding/java/embedding/atxml/ src/java/org/apache/fop/cli/ src/java/org/apache/fop/render/ src/java/org/apache/fop/render/awt/ src/java/org/apache/fop
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:21:13 GMT
I'm disturbed that such a change has been committed without a public
discussion of the merits, risks, etc., of making such a breaking change.

Please revert this commit, conduct a public discussion, then, based on the
results, implement the consensus. I have no idea if there is a consensus
for this change without having a discussion.

Regards,
Glenn