From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Findbug exclusions
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:39:51 GMT
Hi Fellow Committers,

I was reviewing the current set of warnings generated by FindBugs and
found myself needing to add an extra exclusion. I noticed that the
exclusions file contains a lot of duplicates, e.g.

<Match>
<Class name="org.apache.fop.render.afp.AFPImageHandlerRawCCITTFax"/>
<Method name="setAdditionalParameters"/>
<Bug pattern="BC_UNCONFIRMED_CAST"/>
</Match>
<Match>
<Class name="org.apache.fop.render.afp.AFPImageHandlerRawCCITTFax"/>
<Method name="setAdditionalParameters"/>
<Bug pattern="BC_UNCONFIRMED_CAST"/>
</Match>

Does anyone know why the duplicates exist? I confirmed that removing the
duplicates does not re-introduce any warnings with FindBugs 1.3.9.

Thanks,

Chris