From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Hyperlinks in 0.20.5
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:16:18 GMT
On 18/01/2012 13:49, Ankit Saxena wrote:
> Hi Team

Hi Ankit,

Please post questions about using FOP to fop-user mailing list. The
developers are subscribed there too.
> I am stuck with a peculiar problem.
> My client uses FOP v 0.20.5 and I ran thru the entire website but
> could not find certain feature matrix which can tell me whether
> */Image-As-Hyperlink/* or */Text-As-Hyperlink/* will work or not.
> We tried to make such hyperlinks in v0.95, and everything worked, but
> since client has older version we are not sure if it works or not.

FOP v0.20.5 was released 9 years ago, so its no longer supported. It's
so old no one can remember it. Can't you just take your test XSL-FO and
run it in client's environment to see whether it works or not. Please
encourage your client to upgrade to FOP v1.0 to benefit from 7 years of
development!

> Can you guys please send us some details using which we can decide
> whether this functionality will work in older version or not.
> Hope this does not cause much trouble. :)

Thanks,

Chris