From Tran Van Tri <trit...@temenos.com>
Subject Some characters are not displayed, or displayed incorrectly, or displayed as “#”.
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:25:05 GMT
Dear Dev team,

I generated PDF using FOP write by servlet, but I have problem VietNamese character, it display
“#”.
Pls help how I can correct Vietnamese character?

Thanks,
Tri Tran

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents

of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and
do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted
by this e-mail.