From PETER Pyzik <peter_py...@transcanada.com>
Subject Could you provide an update on the progress with bug 51150?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:38:18 GMT
I am trying to use FOP 1.0 and am running into memory leaks related to
bug 51150. I have a lot of numbers with decimal places in the document.
Any idea if there is going to be a resolution to this problem in the
near future? Any patches?

I would greatly appreciate an answer.

Peter Pyzik

This electronic message and any attached documents are intended only for the named addressee(s).
This communication from TransCanada may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure and it must not be disclosed, copied, forwarded or
distributed without authorization. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.