From Michiel Bronswijk <Michiel.Bronsw...@oce.com>
Subject Re: FOP and Java 7 results in build problems
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:57:28 GMT
Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The build problems are with FOP or Batik?

The build problem itself occurs in Batik (the part in Batik that handles JPEG
and TIFF files using obsolete Sun classes, that are no longer included in
Oracle's delivery of Java 7). (So my question is also relevant for Batik, but I
wanted to know how the development on FOP thinks about this issue since FOP
included Batik).