From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Want to contribute
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 10:47:49 GMT
Actually, I would encourage testing closed issues, or at least those issues
that were resolved without creating a test data set that demonstrates both
the bug and the fix, and maintains non-regression.

I have noticed a number of issues "fixed" without adding such tests, which
should be the norm, not the exception.

G.