From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: new checkstyle warnings, findbugs in trunk
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:57:59 GMT
On 15 Feb 2011, at 19:21, Glenn Adams wrote:

> Please fix the 2 new checkstyle warnings and 9 new findbug errors in trunk. In the future,
please check and fix before committing.

People, when are we going to vote Glenn a committer, so we can answer with three simple words/letters...
DIY ;-) Just kidding, Glenn. Again, I appreciate the vigilance, but I simply refuse to clean
up /everything/.
If it's one I introduced, definitely no problem. Also no problem with rectifying mere style
errors, but no one is ever going to learn from Findbugs' bad practice warnings unless they
fix them themselves.

Checkstyle has been taken care of. For the findbug errors, can the respective committer(s)
please take a look? Seems like it will not be too much work, but would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Regards,

Andreas
---