From "Clement Jebakumar (RBEI/EMT2)" <Clement.Jebaku...@in.bosch.com>
Subject FOP for Large Files
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 03:38:45 GMT
Hello,

I have seen many place people discussed about memory issues with FOP handling very large files.
After setting conserver memory flag to true, also enabled File based streaming object in stream
factory, the issue seems to be exist. I know because of limitation in FOP it cannot be handled.
I was trying to convert a file of 400MB XML file to PDF, the result PDF will have nearly more
than 10,000 pages.
Keeping many page-sequence also didn't help, because a table is spanning nearly for 100 Pages
:-(
I have looked at the flow. Still some where I am getting lost. So is there a way to inject
persistency in the Layouts(FO Tree) and Document Handler? Because I am willing to do it.

Please give any suggestions or ideas.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Clement Jebakumar.C (RBEI/EMT2)