From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject AWT SVG Error
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:36:03 GMT
I can run my program with the output going to PDF and it looks fine.  If
I run the same exact program except send the output to the
org.apache.fop.render.awt.viewer.PreviewPanel using
MIME_FOP_AWT_PREVIEW, I get these and many more related lines in my Java
Console:

Jun 17, 2010 4:04:16 PM org.apache.fop.render.AbstractRenderer renderXML
SEVERE: Some XML content will be ignored. Could not render XML
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
org.apache.fop.render.AbstractRenderer.renderXML(AbstractRenderer.java:8
06)

I searched the web and it opints to
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/graphics.html, suggesting the
Batik doesn't recognize a graphical environment.  Is there something I
need to add to the (FOP 0.95) code to recognize the graphics?  The
PreviewPanel is a graphical object and it does display fine except for
the image which is being drawn using SVG.  I tried adding the jars to
the classpath, for an X server
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/weirdx/files/WeirdX/1.0.32/weirdx-1.0.3
2.zip/download) and for the PJA ToolKit, and that alone didn't fix it.

What am I missing?