From Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en_US
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:32:35 GMT
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 08:06, Eric Douglas <edouglas@blockhouse.com> wrote:
> What do you mean install after a build?
> To 'install' as in to be able to run from a command line, simply requires having all
required jars in the classpath.  If you use the binary download, the classpath is built into
the jar's manifest.  Just read the classpath statement there and have all

Well then how does a developer "build" the installation package (i.e.,
the binary download)?

I want  to "install" the trunk build just as, say, Ubuntu does to
ensure all dependencies, etc., work outside the build environment.

And I want to be able to distribute the run package to others.

-Tom