From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en_US
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:29:23 GMT
On 22.06.2010 19:02, Tom Browder wrote:
> I have tried to explicitly point to the "fop-hyph.jar" file with the
> FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH environment variable but that doesn't seem to
> work.

The fop-hyph.jar must be in the classpath, putting it into
the fop/lib directory should be sufficient if FOP is run using
one of the scripts as they pick up any jar there.

I'm not sure whether the fop-hyph.jar from the OFFO project
contains an en_US hyphenation class, maybe there is only
an en_UK class there. Check using jar -tvf lib/fop-hyph.jar

J.Pietschmann