From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en_US
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:20:15 GMT
The OFFO hyphenation jar file offo-hyphenation-fop-stable_v1.2.zip
contains en.hyp, en_GB.hyp, en_US.hyp. The experimental OFFO
hyphenation jar file offo-hyphenation-fop-stable-utf8.zip contains
en.hyp and en_GB.hyp.

The fop script of Debian and (probably) Ubuntu locates fop-hyph.jar at
$FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH.

How to include fop-hyph.jar in a build of the trunk code is described
at
http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/fop-stable/installation.html.

If you build fop from the trunk code, the idea is to leave the
generated jar files where they are, e.g. /opt/fop. You need to call
the fop script as: /path/to/fop-directory/fop, e.g. /opt/fop/fop. You
can also copy the fop script to /usr/bin or another directory in your
path, and set FOP_HOME to the path of the fop directory:

export FOP_HOME=/path/to/fop-directory.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping