From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: PostScript output: missing %%DocumentNeededResources comment
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:03:21 GMT
Sure, just enable resource optimization. That already does the trick.
The issue here is the behaviour where resource optimization is off which
tries to avoid the second pass. But seriously, I doubt many people will
want to turn off resource optimization, especially when a lot of fonts
are configured, since FOP has to embed every possible font in the prolog.

On 25.06.2010 13:55:00 Tom Browder wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 06:37, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
> > Hi Vincent,
> > hmmyes, that's tricky. An (atend) requires a corresponding comment in
> > the end, but <resources> is defined to provide at least one item. An
> > ugly work-around would be to always list "Helvetica" as needed resources
> > and to generate a corresponding %%IncludeResource although it might
> > never be used.
>
> Would two passes work as a first-order work-around?
>
> -Tom

Jeremias Maerki