From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: FOP Trunk
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 15:08:03 GMT
Eric, resorting to the Ant Builder in Eclipse shouldn't be necessary.
It's just too slow for efficient work. I'm attaching a screenshot from
one of my working copies so you can see what needs to be set up. Before
doing that, just execute "ant resourcegen" once and that should set up
all generated files you'll need.

Note that the jimi-1.0.jar is not really necessary. It's there for
historical reasons. And XMLUnit can be found at http://xmlunit.sourceforge.net/

Jeremias Maerki