From Venkat Reddy <vanukuri.ven...@googlemail.com>
Subject TrueType (CID-keyed) font support for Postscript renderer
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 16:08:14 GMT
Hi,

I am planning to provide TrueType (CID-Keyed) font support for
Postscript renderer. I have never developed any of the font related code
for any renderer in FOP as of now.
I had a look at the information provided by Jeremias with the following
WIKI page

http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TrueTypeInPostScript#preview

I felt, this is too high level to understand the complete functionality,
wants to know a detailed step by step process to implement this
functionality.
Please can someone help me in this regard, and provide me a more
detailed approach to achieve this..

Thanks in advance,
Venkat.