From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues for after the IF branch merge
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:47:19 GMT
The Web Maestro wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
>
>>I'm a little hesitant to just go ahead here without more than one
>>opinion. I could interpret the silence (and the +1 votes on the merge) as
>>lazy assent but I'd be more comfortable with a bit more nodding. Thanks.
>>
>>Jeremias Maerki

I'm not keen to deprecate so soon after the introduction of the new IF
Painters. We still have a large customer base working with the Renderers
and I need to support them for the next 2-3 years. I realise that you're
not removing them yet, so I won't veto the proposal. OTOH I realise that
the project doesn't want to encourage new users of the old Renderers, so
  my vote is +0.

Thanks,

Chris