From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: Issues for after the IF branch merge
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:44:37 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

I'm getting better and better. I actually understood all parts of your mail. :-) So for ordinary
users, the change is not very much in terms of performance gain, but better than nothing.
For me, who will read information from the AT in my multi-pass solution to the "duplicate
cell content problem" it doesn't make any difference either, since both IF and the AT-xml
I see are generated from the same AreaTreeModel. Right?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl