From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: table cell duplication
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:32:44 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your idea. Calculating the height of the left column is no problem, I can get the
height of blocks A-D. Block E is tricky. The table height can be calculated, but the text
part may contain lists or flow text. I guess I will have to count line breaks, calculate linelengths
and guess how many breaks hyphenation will generate. Not very reliable, I'm afraid, but it
sounds doable.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------