From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: table cell duplication
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:19:25 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

Yes, I include a picture of my table (created with iText, except for the red stuff).  The
left colum contains numbers (Block A), photos (Block B), drawings (Block C) and finally another
number (Block D). The right column contains headlines, text, tables, various stuff. As you
can see on the second page, last table, Block A aligns with Block E, Block D is on the bottom
line of the table, not necessarily aligned to anything in Block E.

The text "PE universeel fittingen" is in the header area and can be ignored.

Maybe my table structure is not that smart, but it seemed the easiest way to keep block D
on the bottom. More or less... If you know a way to elongate the table columns down to the
table baseline regardless of empty rows, that would be most welcome, too.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl