From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:21:39 GMT
Hello everybody,

for my project I need one final feature: Table cell duplication. Imagine a Table like this:

TH1 TH2
AAA EEE
BBB EEE
CCC EEE
    EEE
    EEE
    EEE
DDD EEE

Two columns, four rows, Block E spans all four rows, A aligns with the top of the table, B
and C follow, D aligns with the bottom of the table. A, B, C and D always keep-together. Now,
if Block E breaks to a new page, it usually looks like this:

AAA EEE
BBB EEE
CCC EEE
    EEE
---break---
TH1 TH2
    EEE
    EEE
DDD EEE

What I want is:

AAA EEE
BBB EEE
CCC EEE
    EEE
---break---
TH1 TH2
CCC EEE
    EEE
DDD EEE

Basically, the complete block C should be repeated on the next page, if the table breaks.
As far as I was able to see, this is not supported by the specification, so I assume, I have
to write my own extension. I'd be grateful for any ideas how to solve that in a supported
way or any comments on where and how to implement the extension.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl