From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Tagged PDF from the command-line
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:29:03 GMT
For those who want to try the new Tagged PDF functionality from the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_Accessibility
branch, keep in mind that, at the moment, you have to use "-out" instead
of "-pdf" to select the painter.

fop -fo document.fo -a -out "application/pdf;mode=painter" D:/document.pdf

Jost had a hard-coded switch in his patch which I removed to keep things
clean. I'll work on a better switch mechanism (discussed in another
thread) for all painter implementations on Trunk which I can then merge
into this branch.

Just in case anyone wonders why Acrobat barks about incomplete
accessibility when using "-pdf". I've also just fixed that problem. The
PDFRenderer will no longer pretend to produce an accessible PDF when it
is not able to do that (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=746248&view=rev)

Jeremias Maerki