From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: AW: table cell duplication
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:28:48 GMT
Do you have a real-world example of what you're trying to build? I mean,
your earlier picture suggests that most of the EEE content belongs to
the CCC section. What is DDD? A sum at the end? I don't get how this
fits together on a logical level. Maybe you could generate the DDD in a
similar way as I suggested for the repeating CCC: via a block-container
(from the table-footer or from the EEE cell). Anyway, this seems way
beyond what XSL-FO provides. An extension would be very specific to your
use case here I suspect.

And no, the table marker would not be invoked in the picture you
provided if it is defined by the CCC cell.

On 03.02.2009 10:29:27 Georg Datterl wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,
>
> I had similar thoughts, but:
>
> At the moment, the table would (contrary to my previous example) look like:
>
> AAA EEE
> BBB EEE
> CCC EEE
> DDD EEE
> ---break---
> TH1 TH2
>     EEE
>     EEE
>     EEE
>
> Cell D is on the first page, even with vertical alignment it is at best printed on the
bottom of the first page, but never on the second page. Would the table marker get invoked
in this case?

> Regards,
>
> Georg Datterl

Jeremias Maerki