From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r709373 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop: ./ afp/ pdf/ render/ render/afp/ render/pdf/
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:24:29 GMT
Adrian,

would you mind if I renamed AbstractData to AbstractStateData (if it has
to be a top-level class) and moved it together with AbstractState and
StateStack to org.apache.fop.util or org.apache.fop.util.state? I don't
like those classes to be in the top-level FOP package. I'm also not sure
if "AbstractState" is speaking enough after it's moved out of the
"rendering" or "output generation" context. I'm thinking about renaming
that to "AbstractRenderingState".

On 31.10.2008 11:58:46 acumiskey wrote:
> Author: acumiskey
> Date: Fri Oct 31 02:58:46 2008
> New Revision: 709373

> Log:
> Fix for test/layoutengine/standard-testcases/block-container_absolute-position_fixed.xml.
>
> Added:
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/AbstractData.java
  (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/AbstractState.java
>       - copied, changed from r708875, xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/AbstractState.java
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/StateStack.java
  (with props)
> Modified:
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/afp/AFPState.java
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/pdf/PDFState.java
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/AbstractPathOrientedRenderer.java
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/afp/AFPRenderer.java
>     xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_AFPGOCAResources/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pdf/PDFRenderer.java

Jeremias Maerki