From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Q: failing tests in trunk...?
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:45:04 GMT

Hi people

After updating my local copy, I've just stumbled upon two failing
tests with current FOP Trunk:

marker_percentage-resolution.xml
table_in_marker_bug39560.xml

Both tests contain tables in markers, and both rely on the implicit
collapsing border model. If I change the tables in the markers to use
the separate model, everything works fine. Otherwise, they cause a
NullPointerException in CollapsingBorderResolver.startPart() when
this is called after the marker-subtree has been cloned.

Now, the obvious question:
Do I have to look for the cause in changes I made locally, or does
anyone else get these failures too? (In the latter case, I do hope
these have in the meantime been eliminated from the 0.95 branch...)

Cheers

Andreas