From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI Configuration Tool
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:18:14 GMT
FWIW....

In general and personally I only have 'problems' getting font
configuration right. Although latest fop changes have alleviated much
of the trouble it still can be a hassle to find out why a certain font
is not picked up.

I guess 'fop font' configuration (and verification) features could be
part of such workbench...so I would be interested in that part

Perhaps it helps,

Peter