From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: CommonBorderPaddingBackground
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:01:31 GMT
On Jan 11, 2007, at 13:41, richardw@geoquip-rnd.demon.co.uk wrote:

> Is there any good reason why CommonBorderPaddingBackground
> and BorderInfo are Cloneable yet don't implement a clone()
> method?

Wait, let me see... Nope, none at all, it seems. If my method is
correct, that is...
I tried adding an override that simply calls Object.clone(), checked
the call hierarchy in Eclipse and CommonBorderPaddingBackground.clone
() is definitely never called.

> Am I missing something or is this just to confuse
> any poor maintainers who happen to come along?

Yes, that's us! 8-) It's a bit like the old mystics, or: how to
create the illusion of profundity |-D

So, you'd like to join us, ay...?

Cheers,

Andreas