From "Gernot Koller" <griz...@gmx.at>
Subject right alignment in table cell while rendering rtf
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:23:51 GMT
Hi!

I'm rather new to fop, so I hope this is an easy one...

I'm trying to create a rtf document containing a table with cell-content which is right aligned,
like this:

<fo:table-body>
  <fo:table-row>
    <fo:table-cell display-align="end">
      <fo:block text-align="end">right1</fo:block>
    </fo:table-cell>
  </fo:table-row>
</fo:table-body>

(full sample file is attached)

The problem is, that the the content ("right1") does not get right-aligned  using fop-0.93.jar.
When I use the older jfor (version 0.7.2rc1) it work's ok!

Am I doing something wrong ? Any hints appreciated!

thx,

Gernot

--
DI Gernot Koller