From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: FOP Memory issues (fwd from fop-users)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:39:17 GMT
On Jan 10, 2007, at 04:50, Manuel Mall wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 January 2007 03:42, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
>> <snip />
>> Property lists themselves are no longer alive in the snapshot, it
>> seems. I don't suppose they are that much of a problem. They are
>> meant to be in scope for only a very brief interval (best case: from
>> PropertyListMaker.make() until FObj.bind())
> Hmm, what are the 80K+ ArrayLists and their backing Object[] then?

That remains the question, of course...
If it had been the PropertyLists, there would also be 80K instances
of StaticPropertyList.

I'd say the 80K ArrayLists are simply the childNodes lists of all
those FObj (TableCells and Blocks), and that those are, in most
cases, lists of only one element.

Cheers,

Andreas