On Aug 2, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
The logo is here: http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/fop/logo/

OK if I check in and use the new variant or is it too far from the
original?

BTW, the SVG currently doesn't produce the right result if you use it in
FO to create a PDF using FOP. There are problems with the gradients. The
motivation for reconstructing the logo was actually to have a
high-quality version that I can use to create a FOP poster for OpenExpo
[1][2]. Either I have to fix the gradient support or I can't do the
poster using FOP which would have been rather cool.

[1] http://www.openexpo.ch
[2] http://wiki.openexpo.ch/index.php?title=Apache_FOP

Jeremias Maerki

+1 from me... nice job.

(although I would prefer the issues ironed out...)

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet