From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Implementing OpenType font support, how hard?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 07:57:46 GMT
On 8/3/06, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:

> ...Sorry, I haven't been clear. Adam obviously grabbed a class [1] from
> Victor's FOray, adapted it to FOP and put a different license header on
> top. So, it's not that simple. As a first point, we'll need a license
> grant from Victor for this file or get him to commit it himself to FOP
> under his ICLA or we use his file and modify it without removing the
> original license header (I don't like that last option). Not sure how
> best to deal with this....

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I'll see if Victor would agree to
donate this one class as a temporary solution, until FOP uses FOray.
If not I'll write another implementation.

Again, thanks everybody for your comments  - I'll discuss the plan
with my project's stakeholders and hopefully get the green light to
invest time in this.

-Bertrand