From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project xml-fop-maintenance (in module xml-fop-maintenance) failed
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:54:56 GMT
Hi all,

Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote on 08/15/2006 08:35:08 AM:

> Project xml-fop-maintenance has an issue affecting its community
integration.
> This issue affects 1 projects,

>     [javac] /x1/gump/public/workspace/xml-fop-
> maintenance/build/src/org/apache/fop/svg/PDFTranscoder.java:233:

getViewTransform(java.lang.String,org.w3c.dom.Element,float,float,org.apache.
> batik.bridge.BridgeContext) in org.apache.batik.bridge.ViewBox cannot be

> applied to (java.lang.String,org.w3c.dom.svg.SVGSVGElement,float,float)
>     [javac]             Px = ViewBox.getViewTransform(ref, root, width,
height);
>     [javac]                         ^

    What do we want to do about this?
    In trunk this method now takes the BridgeContext (which I'm sure the
maintenance code has available) so it can report line numbers in errors.
The code will work fine if the BridgeContext is null (just no line
numbers).

    Is there an expectation that fop-maintenance should work with trunk
Batik?
We could add the old signature (deprecated) that just calls the new
signature
with 'null' for the BridgeContext.