From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Auto-table layout questions
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 02:00:30 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

>Patrick,
>
>your ICLA hasn't shown up, yet. The last batch of ICLAs was committed
>2006-07-31 so if you sent it after that date, it may show up in the next
>batch which I hope will be soon.

It was sent after august first, around the 2nd or 3rd of august. I hope
it will show up reel soon.

>Have you made any progress on your side? Everything working out?

I'm getting there... I've implemented a basic auto table layout but I
still need to get the whole split done for the
InlineElement.getNextKnuthElements. Currently I the element lists are
created twice in order to determine the optimal width of each column.

I am currently preparing some content to update the wiki page and
explain everything... I have to learn to communicate *much* more.

Patrick Paul