From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Funny FYI: markers as initial children...?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:04:20 GMT
Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> Yeah, and taking into account that quite a lot of people forget to
> remove the indent attribute from xsl:output once they know the FO to be
> generated correctly...

I don't think it's all that bad. The indent attribute has no effect
unless the output of the XSLT is serialized. And if you write
  <fo:block>
    <fo:marker ...
in an XSLT file, the whitespace is stripped by the XSLT processor.
I believe people writing FO by hand are suffering most. I know because
the FOP 0.20.x series already complained...

J.Pietschmann